Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from
Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Work with numbers 11 19 to gain foundations for place value
Measurement and Data
- Describe and compare measurable attributes
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in categories
- Identify and describe shapes
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes
We live in a world where technological innovation and global competition are increasing at a pace never before seen. Now is the time to invest in our children to make sure they are prepared to succeed
Explore fun ways for kids to practice math skills such as counting, addition, money, division, geometry, algebra and measurement, as well as many other early math concepts.
What are the basic skills my child should be learning in Kindergarten? Learn how you can encourage your child's learning, detect problem areas, and build a positive relationship with your teacher.
As parents, we all want our children to grow up to be responsible citizens and good people. We want them to learn to feel, think and act with respect for themselves and for other people. We want them
American children must be ready to learn from the first day of school, and of course, preparing children for school is a historic responsibility of parents. Test. It"s a loaded word. Important, someth