The Number System
- Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers
Expressions And Equations
- Use properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions
- Solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations
- Draw, construct and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them
- Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume
Statistics and Probability
- Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population
- Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations
- Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models
We live in a world where technological innovation and global competition are increasing at a pace never before seen. Now is the time to invest in our children to make sure they are prepared to succeed
Explore fun ways for kids to practice math skills such as counting, addition, money, division, geometry, algebra and measurement, as well as many other early math concepts.
What are the basic skills my child should be learning in 7th Grade? Learn how you can encourage your child"s learning, detect problem areas, and build a positive relationship with your teacher.
As parents, we all want our children to grow up to be responsible citizens and good people. We want them to learn to feel, think and act with respect for themselves and for other people. We want them
American children must be ready to learn from the first day of school, and of course, preparing children for school is a historic responsibility of parents. Test. It"s a loaded word. Important, someth